• St. Andrew’s Community Resource Center (for homeless families with children) – Offers emergency shelter and ongoing case management until stable housing is achieved. Also offers rental assistance to qualifying families. Call 651-762-9124 to schedule an intake appointment.
  • Ramsey County Services – Ramsey County works with a variety of local agencies to provide resources for people who are experiencing homelessness, at risk of becoming homeless or need emergency assistance to stay in their homes. For homeless assistance, view Housing Services and Support.
  • Washington County Community Services (for homeless single adults and couples) – Call 651-430-6488 to speak with someone who will connect you to social services and housing options.  
  • Washington County Emergency Assistance– If you are facing eviction or in a position where you are about to lose your housing, call 651-430-6455 for help. 
  • Youth Services Network – Helps youth 25 and under to find shelter and services they may need. 
  • Booth Brown House (Salvation Army) – Offers emergency shelter for homeless youth age 21 and younger. Also offers stable and affordable housing for young people age 16 to 25, as well as support and resources necessary to make the transition to independence. 
  • Tubman – Tubman helps women, men, youth, and families who have experienced relationship violence, elder abuse, addiction, sexual exploitation or other forms of trauma. Throughout the Twin Cities, Tubman provides safe shelter, legal services, mental and chemical health counseling, elder abuse resources, youth programming and community education, including public information campaigns to provide community members the information and support they need to get help or give help. 
  • HousingLink– An internet housing search with subsidized housing list.
  • Home Line– Tenants’ rights organization can be reached at 612-484-8241.

Comments are closed.