Medical/Dental/Mental Health Counseling Services
- MinnesotaCare– Offers enrollment in a health care plan for Minnesotans with low incomes. Those enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B are not eligible.
- MA – Medical Assistance– MA is Minnesota’s Medicaid program for low-income families. MA helps cover the cost of services like doctor visits, prescriptions, or hospital stays. May also help pay fees from other insurance providers so you can keep your coverage.
- Minnesota Dental Association– Lists dental clinics in the Twin Cities that provide dental services to patients on public care programs or at a reduced cost. You may also call the Minnesota State Assistance Telephone Line 651-431-2670 for a list of dentists accepting State Medical Assistance.
- DDS – Donated Dental Services– Provides non-emergency dental treatment to eligible applicants who have a permanent disability, or are age 65 and older, or qualify as medically fragile.
- Family Means– Family Means is a place where families, children, couples, and individuals can come to find help and work through challenges during difficult times in their lives.
- Canvas Health– Offers care to individuals and families that struggle with aging, addiction, mental health, and domestic and sexual abuse.
- Portico Healthnet– Call Portico for free health insurance enrollment help at 651-489-2273. You may qualify for free or low cost health insurance through MN sure. Services available in multiple languages.