The White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf relies on volunteers to provide food and support to our neighbors in need. We have a variety of group and individual volunteer opportunities available. All volunteers must complete an application and participate in an orientation before volunteering.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Greeter – Greet neighbors as they arrive to shop and schedule appointments over the phone.
- Driver – Pick up Food Rescue product from various local grocery stores.
- Stocker – Help sort items and restock shelves.
- Market – Be available to answer questions and provide support to neighbors during their shopping appointment.
- Special Events – Help as needed for various food drives and other special events.
For individual opportunities, we generally ask that you make a six-month commitment to work at least two times per month.
Group Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- KID Pack Assembly Events
- Community Roots Garden
- Mobile Markets
For more information about these or other volunteer opportunities please contact Lee, our volunteer coordinator at (651) 407-5310 x223 or email email@example.com with any questions.